Exploration & Appraisal
- Using seismic data to map out the field’s structure for exploration
- Reservoir’s petrophysical properties are usually determined by appraisal well
- Reservoir studies used to analyze reservoir’s tap and structure, reservoir and seal
- Estimating hydrocarbon volume of the reservoir
- Understanding fluid and phase behavior after reservoir static model is built
- Utilizing reservoir simulation for planning-decisions
- ADP, FDP & FFR
Is your decline rate greater than 10% annually?
Are you interested in re-evaluating reserves estimation?
Are you interested in seismic interpretation?
Are you interested in FFR?
blog comments powered by Disqus