Integrated Asset Modeling (IAM)
- Integrated asset modeling is a holistic view of upstream and downstream components which helps to predict, plan and optimize production with high accuracy
- Integrate asset modeling creates a continuous system from the reservoir to the processing facilities.
- It can help field optimization and facility planning process to be more efficient
- It can be used to forecast the field production both in short term and long term
Two key flaws in Traditional Process:
1.Time required to execute the changes can be long due to it sequential nature
2.Relies on effective communication between departments
- Use commercial IAM software to look at the field holistically (GAP, RESOLVE)
- Fluid Modeling
- Full Field Review (FFR)
- What is your current problem with the field?
- Has your field been optimized?
- Are you interested in performing FFR?
- Are you interested in debottlenecking your production?
- Are you interested in improving your operating procedure?