- Field optimization is the process to maximize value of an asset with or without uncertainty
- Field optimization is usually started with finding a methodology to optimize the field and then applying algorithm to get results
- NPV (net present value) used as a measure for field optimization
- Integrated Asset Modeling
- Reserves Estimation
- Full Field Review
- Where is your field located?
- What is the field’s production?
- Are you interested in performing FFR?
- Are you interested in debottlenecking your production?
- Are you interested in improving your operating procedure?
- What phase is your field development?