Due to extreme depths, distances and temperatures many build-ups can occur in the pipeline and flow line system such as gas hydrate, asphaltene, wax, scale, and naphthenantes. Flow assurance has become the most critical topic in offshore fields; therefore, the challenge that affects all exploration and production companies is:
- How to prevent hydrate, scale, and wax from deep-water wells, high pressure- high temperature wells, and massive wet gas production wells.
Colossus Group provides several solutions that will help our clients with any flow assurance problems:
- Hydrate and Paraffin
- Liquid handling
- Sizing separators and slug catchers
- Managing solids
- Simulating key operational procedures including start-up, shut-down, and modeling for contingency planning
- Assessing environmental risk in complex deepwater drilling environments.
To gain access of unique perspective to your current challenges and how other operators are thriving in similar situation:
- Are you maintaining high temperatures in the pipelines?
- Are you injecting inhibitors?
- Are you keeping low pressures in the pipeline and flow-line systems?
- Have you determined the allowable shut-in and shut-down times?
- Have you performed a hydrate test?
- Are you controlling the transportation conditions?
- Are you planning any chemical techniques to prevent solids in the pipelines?