- Black-oil properties can be obtained using EOS model to simulate a depletion type PVT experiment. Black oil model should not be used in gas-injection process.
- Compositional model used correlations with volume shift factors to correct for changes in oil, gas densities and fluid compositions when pressures vary.
- Thermal model is used for thermal processes like steam-injection. It takes into account temperature dependence factors such as K values, densities, and viscosities
- Identify correct fluid model can help to increase accuracy in phase behavior and fluid properties prediction
- Integrated Modeling
- Full Field Review
- What is the field’s production?
- What is your EOR’s method?
- Are you interested in debottlenecking your production?
- Are you interested in conducting FFR?
- Are you having problems handle solids?